A beautiful and STONE FARMHOUSE BARN and TOBACCO BARN, dating from the 1800's. These EXPERTLY RESTORED BARNS have everything to make your stay in the Dordogne both fabulous and memorable with their fully equipped breakfast kitchens, lovely open plan lounge/diners complete with beams and honey-coloured stone. There are lovely patios with swimming pool and rural views - just perfect for a glass of wine or a relaxed lunch with family and friends… Both houses have WIFI throughout.
Both Le Noisetier (farmhouse barn) and Le Noyer (Tobacco Barn) give our holiday makers access to an old authentic farmhouse buildings with their rich rural history yet with the comfort and amenities of a modern, stylish home and all this in a location which is calm and peaceful but close to all the Dordogne's most famous sites and activities:- the Medieval town of Sarlat, Le Chateau de Castelnaud, Beynac, La Roque Gageac, Domme, Canooing on the Dordogne, Tree Top Climbing ....are all just a short drive away!
La Balade au Bois with its two lovely buildings has its own private garden with a wonderful barbecue area and outdoor eating space around the large heated pool.
Farmhouse Barn - Le Noisetier- (Size: 90 m²) this lovely gite offers you:
On the Groundfloor (tiled floors):
- Living Space- very beautifully decorated, open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area with several windows on all sides, old wooden beams, rafters and stone has been left exposed
- There are two sofas, side tables, lamps, flat screen television with programmes in French and English. The Dining Room is in this same space and has a lovely roundtab le with 4 dining chairs. An outdoor patio leads from the sitting room and is a private and sheltered space- it is fully equipped with dining and lounge furniture plus barbecue. Access to the garden is via a gate or up a few steps
- 'Kiddies Corner' full size bunk beds with a small wardrobe an bedside cabinet
First Floor (wooden staircase, part hand rail) wood flooring
- Bedroom Double bed (150cm), bed side cabinets, wardrobe, small sofa, windows open to the rafter
- Bathroom – Full borner with shower over and shower screen, vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, mirror
The Tobacco Barn- Le Noyer -(Size: 110 m²) this beautiful house offers you:
On the Groundfloor (Tiled floors)
Entrance – open plan with doorbell and guest toilet
Bedroom 1 (en suite) : King size Four poster bed (150cm), bedside cabinets, chest of drawers, wardrobe, lamps, armchair, French door leading to the garden. Exposed beams
En Suite Shower Room : Walk-in shower, double vanity unit with cupboards, toilet, and heated towel rail
Sitting Room with two sofas, two armchairs, coffee table, side tables, lamps, flat screen television. Wood-burning stove and the room is open to the rafters. The Dining Room is in this same space and has a lovely large table with 8 dining chairs. A Terrace leads from the sitting room and overlooks the pool and surrounding countryside- it is fully equipped with dining and lounge furniture.
Kitchen : partially separate open plan breakfast kitchen with breakfast bar and stools, integrated electric cooker and ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, sink unit, integrated dishwasher, cupboards and shelves, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle.
Utility room with washer, dryer, ironing equipment, boiler
Second Floor (wooden staircase, hand rail & wood flooring)
- Bedroom 2 (en suite) : King size bed (150cm), bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, chairs, lamps. Open to the rafters with exposed beams
En-Suite Bathroom : Walk-in shower, vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, mirror
Bedroom 3 (en-suite)– Super King bed (180cm), bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, chair, stone wall, mirror, hairdryer. Open to the rafters & exposed beams
En-Suite Shower Room –a bath with shower over & shower screen, double vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail
EXTRA Z-BEDS & TWO COTS ARE AVAILABLE TO BE PLACED IN THE BEDROOMS AS REQUIRED
THERE IS ALSO A SPRUNG DOUBLE SOFA BED IN THE BARN
- Private patio and terrace
- In addition there are large gardens with flower shrubs, trees and grass area for ball games.
- Private Swimming Pool: 11m x 5m Roman steps. Heated by heat exchange pump and with a motorised cover.
- Swimming Pool Surround is tiled and complete with loungers, tables and parasols
- Poolhouse 12m x 4m with summer kitchen and sitting room, stone BBQ, fridge with freezer compartment, rattan sofa sets
- Car Parking.